The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

I enjoyed that epic tune during the..uh...happy scene ^_^

Haury Lavatory. Haury Lavatory.

I had to log on to this account from like 4 years of not using it to say this is a very great quality animation. It was a simple quick joke animation that went well with the halloween animations. I had a splendid time watching such orginal work, thanks!

TopStick TopStick

fatastic

I screamed when I saw the white flash of light coming down from the sky because I knew it was xiaoxiao my absolute favorite stick figure animation! you did an outstanding job putting all these characters together in such a fun way, animation style.

I wonder what is going on with zhu! :O

Alight Alight

heres my interp of the video

so elements are creating in a cruel seeming world ( dark red lava ish) and they try to befriend each other one is aggressive the other is pretty. humanity comes along here and works hard on their own projects ( the castle) and is not caring for the other elements in the world, destroying one of them pissing off the other, and in the end causing a robotic human to form.I think.

flash was awesome, loved the lighting effect thing going on

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

GENIUS

and thus spyro was born.fuck.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

im rather disapointed my fine sir

this was one of the best flashes on newgrounds but you see, I wanted there to be a story not just non stop Xiao Xiao stuff, and then that random stuff just makes you confused

over all, flash was amazing and was like in your face, not to evil and dark, not to retarded

well earned my friend